These Terms and Conditions are between Adelaide Babysitters ABN
89 727 188 163 (the ‘agency’)
and you (‘I ’), the client.
I understand that the written or verbal instruction to the Agency to arrange a suitable ‘babysitter’ or ‘nanny’ signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Agency acts as an introduction Agency only and does not directly or indirectly employ babysitters or nannies who are themselves self employed. I understand and acknowledge that the Agency is not an agent or representative of the babysitter or nanny. I also recognise that the Agency has exerted thorough screening of babysitters and nannies prior to recommending them for placements solely by personally interviewing individuals, confirming references and verifying the employment and educational history provided by each babysitter or nanny. The Agency also requires National Police Clearances to verify clear criminal history of each of the babysitters and nannies. I understand that such a process may not be able to determine any previous undisclosed experience of the babysitters or nannies and that the Agency is acting solely as a referral agency.
- I understand that the Agency will endeavour to find a babysitter or nanny on request, but cannot always guarantee this will be possible. I acknowledge the Agency recommends at least 24 hours notice for bookings to avoid any disappointment.
- The Agency is not in any way liable for any loss, expense or injury, delay or damage I or any other person may suffer or incur as a result of any wrongful acts, omissions, or negligence of the babysitter or nanny.
- I understand and acknowledge that all communication whether written or oral and however communicated, shall be confidential between each party. Should I pass on any information including details of babysitters or nannies or recommend a babysitter or nanny to a third party resulting in a placement then I will be liable for the Agency placement fee, as if I had made the placement arrangements. All correspondence and records shall be confidential and remain the property of the Agency. Information supplied by the Agency is confidential and I accept that such information will not be disclosed to third parties.
- I agree to pay for any car parking required for the babysitter or nanny.
- I understand and acknowledge all bookings must be made direct to the Agency.
- I understand the minimum placement time is three (3) hours. I also understand that if the placement is less than three (3) hours I agree to pay the babysitter or nanny the agreed hourly rate for the agreed minimum three (3) hours for placements.
- I acknowledge that cancellations should be made in writing with 24 hours of the placement commencing and if I give less than 24 hours notice the Agency will not refund the placement fee paid. I also understand that if I give less than 3 hours notice of cancellation I am required to pay the babysitter for the 3 hour minimum time.
- I agree to pay the Agency the appropriate placement fee to confirm my request for a babysitter or nanny. Once received I understand the Agency will search for the most suitable babysitter or nanny for the placement. If the Agency cannot confirm a babysitter or nanny the Agency will refund the placement fee.
- I agree to pay the babysitter or nanny in cash at the end of the placement.
- I understand the Agency welcomes feedback and has policies in place to confidentially deal with any feedback received.
© Adelaide Babysitters Licence Number 71